Well here you have it. The culmination of everybody's idea of what was rad about '08. This years lists bring a lot of firsts, for example, it is the first time that I allowed somebody other than myself to post more than 10 things on their list, it is the first time that Trevor did not mention me in his list : ( and it is also the first time that Pepe put "being single" in his list...........anyways, here they are:
The list (in no real order):
-Los Angeles Dodgers
-Rob & Big
name: jeff sagud
fame: tire iron
location: orange county
1.) going to long beach state
2.) smashing weights with robby haight daily
3.) 3 years with sarajean
4.) robby haight moving to orange county...finally
5.) idaho with trev, jane, sara, dave and candy peters
6.) bleeding through- declaration
7.) marc pepe moving to orange county...again....finally
8.) trev suceeding in music and tacking
9.) having the best friends
10.) xmas 08'
fame: the black white supremist
IR Minus All tour
finally starting my backpiece
still edge as fuck
still white as fuck
Name: Dave Peters
Location: Newport Terrace
Fame: Inventor of the Burri-Thai, Sourdough Breadbowl Enthusiast,
Purveyor of Puns, Harbinger of Hanger
Top 10 in no particular order:
2) One year of marriage
3) Dirty Little Secrets Burlesque Extravaganza
4) Slapping my wife across the tits (informed consent)
5) Colon cleanse *see item 1
6) Smashing insomnia
7) The iPhone
8) Christmas Party + Inappropriate Charades
9) Idaho & Vegas
10) Friends and food associated with 8 and 9
name : Marc Samuel Pepe
location : NOT LA, California
Fame : AIDS
2. Euro-Trip 2008
3. Being TRUELY single
5. Living in OC.... Again....
6. Surfing 2-a-days, summer 2008
7. Looking forward to Declaration World Tour 2009
8. Sweden with Jason Butler
9. LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!!!
10. My friends - quality > quantity
www. myspace. com/theghostinside
melbourne, victoria. australia.
playing cards and all things associated with said cards.
not robbie hate.
Name: Martin "Chaton" Stewart
Location: Southern California Eternal
Fame: Living & breathing a true DOG lifestyle.
(In no particular order)
Un: Rock Band I & II / Guitar Hero World Tour
Deux: 46" 1080p Samsung LCD HD Television
Trois: Vuze / www. torrentz. com
Quatre: Finally getting over my internet addiction
Cinq: Going to Russia, Japan & Korea
Six: Triumvir clothing
Sept: Playing "Join The Army" on guitar w/ S.T.
Huit: Realizing my real life love for GWAR
Neuf: Summertime partying
Dix: Trapped Under Ice (The band, not song)
Onze: Always having a way better top 10 than everyone else in Robby's little fantasy.
Name: John Robert Diaz
Location: San Pedro, CA
2. Bella, my 2 yr old sister, starting to talk.
5. Hell Run
8. Full Moons
9. Being Single
10. The Vegan Joint/ Veggie Grill
name: Sara Cunningham
location: Laguna Niguel
list: In no order:
1) 21st Birthday/Vegas
2) 3 year anniversary with Jeff
3) Trip with crucials to Idaho for the 4th
4) Trip to Florida to be with my best Rebecca
5) Trip to Convict Lake with my family and Jeff
6) Coldplay for Viva La Vida tour with Jeff
7) Passed my last Math class EVER
8) Shot my first gun
9) IPhone purchase
10) Met new amazing people I have become friends with
alias: admiral, mubbles, pretty boy loye, house cat, broke knuck.
Location: hella sacramento
top ten inventions
4. birth control
1. hot babes
name: Josh Navarro
location: Santa Monica
fame: Transformers 2 (get into it)
1. Graduating College (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science)
2. xbox 360 / xbox live
4. Fucking as many girls as I can before I get another g/f
5. Doing another top 10 since '05
7. Big Screen TV's
8. Jager Bombs
10.Finally Getting a fucking Career.
Name: meL V.B
Location: Strasbourg, France
Fame: escaping from the norm
3. baby niece
4. amazing job
6. bike rides
7. pumpkin spice
8. vladimir kush
10. madame bovary
Location: Holy Wood
Fame: Where do i start?
The list: (in no real order)
-death magnetic (record of the decade)
-jager tour with hatebreed
-moving to hollywood?
-family and slc
-canada with iron maiden
-and of course a dude naming his kid adolf Hitler
Name: Negative Drew
Claim to fame: You're still straight edge?!?!
Top Ten, no order
2. C.R.A.N.K. Mob
3. What is hardcore?
4. Probably hockey again
5. Mad Men
6. Women (the band)
7. Not being 25 most of the year
10. Still sleeping during the day, every day
And finally, there were some random assholes who decided to send me a list and not include their name, location, or fame, which as everybody knows is half the fun!
1. Spent New Years in Paris, France
2. Helped take a group of kids into Siria, Romania to do service work on a campground and paint houses.
3. Visited Pisa, Italy for a week.
4. Spent numerous weekends in Amsterdam, Holland.
5. Turned 23
6. Finished half sleeve.
7. Drove through the Swiss Alps.
8. Learned how to ride a bike again.
9. Drove 120+ mph on the Autobahn
10. Spent Christmas in Madrid, Spain
top ten reasons to go to target
1. its amazing
2. its awesome
3. TBN lady sighting
4. bleeding through cd
5. polaroid film
6. popcorn and a drink for 1.50
7. exclusive DVD sets
9. awesome chapstick
10. great wholesome way to spend a saturday night
1. taco llamas tacos
2. xbox live
3. going to amsterdam and going insane
5. touring with the best people ever
6. stepbrothers and tropic thunder
8. the feista pack from del taco
9. gaining weight
2008 sucked. im not doing one this year.